Easy to Make.
Beautiful and Vibrant.
A Delicious Alternative to Guacamole.
Make these babies at your next party and see how many
“Oooh’s and Aaah’s”
you will get over a quick appetizer that only took you minutes to make.
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- red onion
- fresh cilantro
- fresh garlic clove, minced or finely diced
- cooked corn (use fresh or frozen)
- cooked black beans, drained & rinsed (use fresh or canned w/ no additives)
- olive oil (regular or extra virgin, can also sub with grapeseed or coconut oil)
- salt & pepper (I use kosher or sea salt)
- Slice avocado in half & take out seed
- Dice tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro & mix in a small bowl with corn, & black beans
- Drizzle olive oil & squeeze of lime, sprinkle with salt & pepper; mix
- Top avocado halves with mixture, spoon out, & ENJOY!