Green Monster Smoothie
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp raw, organic honey (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger (optional)
- In a blender puree the spinach and milk.
- Add the banana to the liquid, slice the banana if needed. Puree
- If you add the honey for additional sweetness, add in now and puree.
- Toss in the frozen blueberries and ginger, “pulsing” the blender until the blueberries are broken up and incorporated into the smoothie.
- Serve Immediately and ENJOY!!!
*A great Time Saving Tid-Bit to note:
Instead of peeling and grating the ginger, you can find Ground Ginger Paste in a small tube in the herb section of the produce department. It’s a quick and easy way to enjoy the spicy taste of ginger without the extra work.