The grill makes EVERYTHING taste better!
Or at least that’s what I think!
The grill is not only for steaks, chicken, and fish either!!
Change up your eating style and add a little VEGGIE-GOODNESS to your life!!!
GRILLED VEGGIES & KABBOBS
- Baby Red Potatoes
- Purple Onion
- Green & Red Bell Peppers
First, you need to parboil the potatoes —
- Put the potatoes into a small pot, cover them with 2 inches of salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, but not completely cooked through since you’ll finish them on the grill.
- While you are waiting for the potatoes to parboil, start slicing your veggies.
- Slice the zucchini, onions, and peppers into 1 inch thick slices. Put veggies into a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper (you can also add a little garlic powder and paprika for extra flavor).
- Once the potatoes are finished cut them in half and drizzle with olive oil, salt, & pepper.
- Place each veggie slice on the grill and close the lid. Cook for about 7 minutes, turn over and cook for another 7 minutes with the lid closed.
- Put all the veggies on a serving plate and ENJOY!
*To make into kabobs, slice veggies into 2 inch halves and slide onto kabbob sticks. Cook the same as directed above.
**For an extra zing of flavor, drizzle with a little Balsamic Vinegar.