Pan Seared Zucchini
- Wash 1 -2 medium sized zucchini’s
- Slice zucchini’s and then cut slices into halves or quartered pieces.
- Place a fry pan or saute pan on the stove on medium high heat.
- Add in 1-2 Tbsp Butter, Ghee, or Healthy Oil (coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, almond oil, etc.) into the pan. **FYI – 1 Tbsp oil/butter per 1 Zucchini
- Add zucchini to the pan and add seasonings to taste.
*I add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, ancho-chili pepper, cayenne pepper, and sometimes a squeeze of lemon juice. You could also add freshly diced garlic, onions, tomatoes, and/or peppers in with the zucchini.
Let zucchini cook, stirring frequently so that it doesn’t burn. It only takes about 5-8 minutes and VOILA! Delicious and Flavorful Pan Seared Zucchini that can be served alone, over rice or pasta, or over a fresh bed of greens.