When You Hear The Word
C H A L L E N G E
What is the First Thing that goes through your mind?
3. Maybe so.
4. I Want To, BUT…
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses…
We’ve All Got ‘Em!
Of course C O M M I T T I N G to something for 30 days isn’t “easy”!
It’s not called the “30 Day Smoothie/Juice EASY“now is it!
We all share that ever so lovely, ever so wonderful thing: Commitment Phobia. I’d venture to say we could claim it as a known, worldwide epidemic-of-a-problem, that seems to nestle its way into many of life’s grand adventures.
H O W E V E R . . .
I am now in the business of BREAKING THE CYCLE and showing that Phob-tastic, Epi-le-grand, Commit-a-demic- ia JUST WHO’S BOSS!!!!
Say W H A T ? ! ? ! ?
So here is the Scoop-One-One on this Smoothie/Juice Challenge T H I N G >>>
It is a S i m p l e 30 Day Challenge with 4 Phases to CHOOSE from:
1. PHASE ONE (1): ALL OR NOTHING – For the Un-Afraid who desire to FACE HEAD ON this whole Challenge Business!
- Replace ALL Meals with Smoothies and Freshly Juiced Juices (yes you can purchase smoothies/juices all ready made just remember the FRESHER the better!!!
- You will NOT be eating any Solid Foods during this Challenge.
2. PHASE TWO (2): RAWrrrr! – For those who want to crunch and munch while they slurp and glurp(?)
- Replace ALL Meals with Smoothies, Freshly Juiced Juices, and RAW Fruits and Veggies.
- You can have your carrots and juice or eat them too!
- This can be fun if you let it. You can start your day with energizing juices, crunch and munch RAW at lunch, and then slurp away the gloopy goodness of a smoothie at dinner. Have Fun, Change it Up!
3. PHASE THREE (3): HALF BAKED – For those who still want a hot meal, even though it’s Plant-Based.
- Replace ALL Meals with Smoothies, Freshly Juiced Juices, RAW Fruits & Veggies, and a HEALTHY COOKED Meal for dinner.
- Healthy COOKED Meal –
- 1 piece of Lean Meat or Fish
- 1 cup of Cooked, Un-Enriched Whole Grain (rice, pasta, quinoa, etc)
- 2 cups of Cooked (Steamed/Broiled/Sauted in healthy oil) Veggies
4. PHASE FOUR (4): WIMPY & UN-ASHAMED, BUT STILL HERE! For those who really want to start, but aren’t ready to commit fully to yet. Remember, the more you put IN to this Challenge, the more you will get OUT of this Challenge. If you see yourself settling comfortably into this Last Phase then at least make it worth it by being conscious of your food choices. Grab for healthy snacks and try making your own meals and skipping out on the extra butter, extra cheese, extra fat, and extra sugars. You will be pleasantly surprised how GREAT you will begin to feel when you treat your body with something other than a big piece of cake. You deserve to be Loved WHOLLY and COMPLETELY and that Love has got to come From You, To You FIRST!!!
- Replace 1 or more Meals with Smoothies & Freshly Juiced Juices
- Make Healthier Food Choices with all other Meals/Snacks
- Choose to Love YOU First!!!
Tips For Success:
- Make a CHOICE. The pathway to success is in Choosing a Road and Walking It Out. Make a choiceBEFORE you start, of which Phase (1-4) you are willing to commit to.
- Then STICK TO IT. It is a “Challenge” so it should be doing just that, challenging you! Whether small or large, push yourself to commit to something outside of your normal. Remember, you are not alone during this. We will all help each other through it and come out on TOP!
- Create a SCHEDULE. Make a Calendar you can see everyday, post it on your fridge or make a note on your “techy” device. Map out what Smoothies, Juices, RAW Meals, or Cooked Meals you will have. The schedule helps take some of the guess work out of your meals and creates a better environment for“Filling” Success instead of “Hungry” Failure.
- Be PREPARED. Make Your List, Check it Twice, then Go Shopping and stock up your fridge with the first week’s worth of foods (pick seasonal fruits and veggies to help keep costs down). Fresh produce doesn’t last as long as chemically enhanced, pre-packaged, shelf foods do so it’s ok to shop 1 week at a time. Shopping ahead means not having to worry about what you will eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as in-betweens. This is especially important if you are having to pack for a whole day at work.
- Get CREATIVE. Try new recipes, ingredients, fruits and veggies you haven’t tasted before, experiment, expand your taste bud horizons. The more creative you are the more fun you will have and the more successful you will be making it less likely to give up or get bored.
- Find Your FAVORITE FEW. We all have favorite “Go-To” Smoothie or Juice Recipes that we enjoy (or you will soon find out what yours are). When in doubt, make what you know.
- Start SLOW. Add 1 new ingredient at a time into your already favorite blends and see what you think. That way if it’s not your favorite taste it won’t be a complete waste as it will be masked by your favorite flavors.
- Learn to LISTEN. Your body is always speaking to you, but that voice is often stifled by chemicals, refined sugars, high fats, and masked symptoms. Take this journey WITH your body. Listen to what it has to say about what foods it really doesn’t like and what foods and nutrients it’s desperately needing. Sometimes this journey can have a rough start, but I promise you it will all be SMOOTH and so worth it at the end.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
30 Day Smoothie/Juice Challenge
H E R E W E C O M E ! ! !
HERE IS HOW TO SIGN UP:
- Leave Me a Message on THIS Post in the Comment Section
- If You Haven’t Already, Go LIKE My FB PAGE and Leave Me a Message on My Wall That You Are JOINING the Challenge
- SHARE <<THIS>> Post on Your FB Wall
- Each Day During the Challenge be sure to SHARE That Post on Your FB Wall and Invite Your Friends To JOIN IN THE FUN With Us!!!