30 Day Smoothie/Juice Challenge:
The Gloopy Gloppy Green Monster
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Tsp. Raw Organic Honey or Raw Agave Nectar (optional)
- 1 Tsp. Ginger (optional)
- In a blender, puree the spinach and milk.
- Add the banana to the liquid, slice the banana if needed. Puree.
- If you add the honey for additional sweetness, add in now and puree.
- Toss in the frozen blueberries and ginger, “pulsing” the blender until the blueberries are broken up and incorporated into the smoothie.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!!!