This recipe makes enough for one person.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
- 4 large ripe, organic vine tomatoes
- 1/2 large organic cucumber (with skin)
- 1 large organic orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- dash of cayenne (or more to taste)
- 1 clove of garlic
- a few springs of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 avocado
Blend three of the tomatoes and the pineapple together until smooth. Next, blend the rest of the ingredients saving the last tomato, 1/4 of the bell pepper and the cilantro for about 50 seconds or until completely smooth. Finally, finely chop the remaining tomato, 1/4 bell pepper and cilantro and mix into the soup. Give it a stir and enjoy.
This soup is best served immediately, but you can refrigerate it overnight. Keep in mind that the cayenne pepper will get stronger the longer you let it sit.