We Only Have 10 More Days To Go!!!
Come on Guys…You’re Doing Great!!!
Your body is L O V I N G all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals you are packing in!
Try Out A New Flavor Combination Today!
- Pick A New Fruit or Veggie You Haven’t Tried Before!
- Add In Some More GREENS !
- Juice and Blend and Refresh It Up!!!
30 Day Smoothie/Juice Challenge:
DAY 20: Recipe of the Day
Orange Berry Smoothie
- 2 Naval Oranges, peeled/pitted/chunked
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
Blend until smooth & Enjoy
(depending on how much liquid you get from the oranges you may need to add a little water to help blend)
Morning Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 small Banana, sliced
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Pineapple, chunked
- 1 Cup Coconut Water (add more as needed depending on the power of your blender)
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Handful of Fresh Baby Spinach
Combine Pineapple Chunks, Strawberries, Banana Slices and Coconut Water and pulse blend to mix ingredients and release liquids. Then add Flax Seed, Blueberries, Raspberries, Mango and blend on puree. Add in Spinach and continue blending until smooth. Enjoy!